October 15 is an important date for Freedom Holding Corp. Exactly two years ago, its shares began trading publicly on the Nasdaq exchange under the ticker #FRHC. This made us the first stockbroker in Europe listed on the world's leading technology exchange.
At the time of the offering, one share was worth $14.42; two years later, its value has risen by 345%. By comparison, over the same period, the S&P 500 index rose by 68 per cent, and Germany's DAX stock index rose by 81 per cent. As a result, Freedom Holding Corp.'s capitalisation has doubled for the past year alone and now stands at more than $3.7bn.
The past two years have been momentous for the holding company:
1. FRHC shares were included in Morgan Stanley Capital International indexes, namely in MSCI U.S. Small Cap 1750 and MSCI US Investable Market 2500 indices.
2. Sidoti & Company began to provide analytical coverage of FRHC. According to their assessment, shares of the holding are undervalued: the target price is set at $76 per share.
3. Forbes Quant Trader investment system showed a signal to buy FRHC shares, having forecasted its growth by the end of the year by 22.1%.
4. Freedom Holding Corp. gained direct access to US exchanges after its purchase of the broker, Prime Executions Inc.
5. The number of accounts opened by clients rose to 400,000.
The holding company is constantly expanding its investor base and attracting new shareholders. Major shareholders include Goldman Sachs, Swiss National Bank, Renaissance Technologies, Arrowstreet Capital LP, Blackrock, Vanguard, Allianz SE and Credit Suisse. In addition, in August 2021, Morgan Stanley's financial conglomerate increased its stake in FRHC by 3,000.
We will not rest on our laurels: all our achievements are not the endpoint but the groundwork for moving forward.