As Nasdaq reports, Morgan Stanley, a largest financial conglomerate, acquired 204,938 shares of Freedom Holding in Q2 2021. Previously, the company's portfolio had only 69 shares. With this purchase, Morgan Stanley got ranked second on the FRHC institutional investor list.
There are other large investment companies that increased their share in Freedom Holding Corp. in Q2 2021, namely:
- Penserra Capital Management, 115,601 shares
- D.E. Shaw & Co., 73,938 shares
- Voloridge Investment Management, 35,693 shares
- Jump Financial, 31,300 shares
- Schonfeld Strategic Advisors, 29,100 shares
- Deutsche Asset Management Americas, 27,987 shares
- Susquehanna International Group, 25,130 shares
- Advisor Group, 23,904 shares
Morgan Stanley has been in the market since 1935; it advises companies on public offering, mergers, and acquisitions. The company has $130.90B in assets under management.
Freedom Holding Corp. stock started trading in the Nasdaq on October 15, 2019. Ever since, the stock price rose by four times, from $14.20 to $60.25. Freedom Holding's current market cap amounts to $3.75B.
Another important piece of news: in early August, the European subsidiary of Freedom Holding Corp. received a long term credit rating B from S&P Global Ratings. The reason was the role of Freedom Finance Europe as an important part of the strategy and a leading profit center for Freedom Holding Corp. in FY 2021 that ended on March 31, 2021.