Deliveroo, a successful startup company focusing on food delivery, is launching its IPO in the London Stock Exchange on XX. The company may be worth $10B amid the IPO, which could make this offering the largest in the UK over the last few years.
Founded back in 2013, Deliveroo has a network of 115K+ restaurants and grocery stores, as well as 100K+ delivery workers catering to 6M+ monthly users, as of December 31, 2020.16% of the company belongs to the renowned web giant, Amazon.
According to MCA and AHDB , the food delivery market is steadily increasing in the UK, having gone up from $4.80B in 2019 to $5.90B in 2020. In the meantime, Deliveroo's market share rose from 22% to 33%. By 2025, the expected market size should be around $9.40B, Deloitte and Statista report.
Deliveroo IPO: Key Facts
● Yield Potential: 33%
● IPO Date: March 31
● Exchange: LSE (trading as ROO)
● IPO Size: £1,77B
● Starting Price: £3,9-4,6
● Market Cap: £8,176B
● Underwriters: Goldman Sachs International, J.P. Morgan Securities, Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Jefferies International Limited, Numis Securities Limited, BofA Securities
● Earnings as of Dec 31,2020: £1 191M
● EBIT as of Dec 31, 2020: -£221M
● Net profit as of Dec 31, 2020: -£226M
● Net debt as of Dec 31, 2020: 0
You can find all key data regarding the IPO posted by Deliveroo here.
You can apply to trade Deliveroo IPO before 3:00 pm UTC+2 on March 30. In order to trade on an IPO, you need an investment account with Freedom Finance. The minimum investment amount is £1500.
As there is a huge number of people willing to invest into IPO's, you may receive shares worth a smaller amount than you specified in your order. Learn how to increase your allocation and get more IPO shares here.