We invite you to participate in the initial public offering, which is taking place right now
There are currently no active IPOs to participate in. But you can purchase a Closed-end fund IPO at any time. The market maker is Freedom Finance.
Why investing in a CEF IPO is profitable:
- Simplicity - after purchasing CEF, you automatically participate in all IPOs recommended by Freedom Finance analysts
- Unique conditions - maximum allocation for each IPO, no Lock up
- Availability - no minimum purchase amount, savings on commissions
- Maximum diversification - participation in several IPOs in equal shares
- Reliability - investment of available funds in bonds for additional profitability
Buy a CEF IPO - invest in all promising placements with one click!Buy CEF IPO
Submit your application now and we will invite you to the next IPO.
How does it work?
A collection of application
Our analysts choose promising IPOs. We inform our clients, send analytical materials with recommendations, and provide advice on relevant questions. You then have a few days to submit your application for participation in the IPO.
In the client's personal account, you submit a trading request to purchase the issuer's securities for the desired amount. We form one collective application and send it to the underwriter.
Start of trading
Usually, with the start of public trading on the stock exchange, the stock price begins to rise. It is heated up by traders who did not participate in the IPO. There is a lock-up period — a 93-day ban on selling stocks purchased during the IPO.
Period of trading
During the lock-up period, you can fix the price using a forward contract. This usually costs 10-15% of the current stock price.
At the end of the lock-up period, you can manage your stocks at your own discretion — leave them in the portfolio or sell them. Congratulations on your investment and we look forward to the next IPO!
How to participate in IPO?
1. Open an accountOpen New Account
2. Deposit funds to your account
3. Submit a request
Delivered to email!
Review the results of previous IPOs and take part in the following placements