Xetra Ticker: ALV
Target Price: 198,83 EUR
Profit Potential: 9,9%
Dividend Yield: 4,38%
Here is a new investment idea: buy Allianz SE at the current price and sell it once it reaches €198.83.
Why Trade Allianz SE?
The company proved to have enough resources to successfully battle the pandemic consequences.
1. A Good QA Earnings Report: The earnings were boosted by 5.70% to reach €42.60B, while the EPS was at €3.21. The operational profit was at €2.30, with no official expectations because of the COVID pandemic uncertainty.
2. The insurance market is ready to cover the pandemic losses: AM Best rating agency says that most insurance companies passed the stress tests successfully and have enough capital to compensate the increasing costs caused by the pandemic.
3. Allianz SE is expecting to sell life insurance assets worth €9B: According to Bloomberg, Allianz SE and Morgan Stanley are reworking the company's portfolio. The sell-off that may happen afterwards may help company make up to €500M. This will allow Allianz to free up some capital to recover from the pandemic uncertainty.
4. The latest investment bank recommendations: Berenberg and Deutsche Bank say "Buy", with the target at €232 and €230, respectively, while Pareto Securities and Mediobanca believe the target is at €210. The average target price is at €198.83.
5. Technical Analysis: With the Germany's DAX falling, Allianz SE were 48.93% down since February. In March, however, the stock rebounded from the support at €118 and hit the resistance at €162. Currently, it needs to break down the resistance at €170 and reach €184, in order to continue rising.
Allianz SE is a global insurance and asset management company headquartered in Munich. Being the largest insurance company in Germany and one of the largest in the world, Allianz forms a part of Euro Stoxx 50.
How to Use an Investment Idea?
This is very simple. You just buy Allianz SE shares in our online store at the current price, add the number of shares you want to cart in the top of the page, go to your cart and pay with your credit card. Then, all you need to do is register your investment account, and the shares you bought will be credited there. Now, watch how your stock grows and sell it once it reaches the target price. This can also be easily done when you log into your account, just in a few clicks.
Invest intpo Allianz SE and capitalize on the EU economy recovering after COVID-19!
Buy Allianz SE