Stocks: What Are They?
These are securities that are traded on the exchange. By purchasing stocks, you become a co-owner of the company that issued them.
Why do companies issue stocks?
To get funding for development. The business is growing, profits are increasing, and shareholders are getting richer.
Why do people buy stocks?
To make money on dividend and security growth.
Choosing stocks is easy – we’ve collected all the information you need to make a decision!
How to Buy Stocks?
Just 10 minutes and you’re a shareholder!Select stocks
What if the price of the stock drops?
You can and should make money on this
- Don't worry: stocks go up and down every second.
- Reliable stocks almost always go up in the long run.
- Securities go down in price? This is often the reason to buy more.
Stocks went up in price. What next?
Four simple steps to profit
- Instruct the broker to sell the stocks.
- Instruct the broker to withdraw the money to a bank card
- Wait for the money to come in
- The money is yours! Use it as you please
Your Money is Secure
Your investments are protected by European legislation and are insured up to 20,000 euros.
The purchased securities are your property. You can get proof of ownership documents.
Freedom Finance is CySEC licenced and fully MiFID II compliant
The transparency and reliability of the business is confirmed by the auditors of the US NASDAQ stock exchange.