Stocks: what are they?
Stocks are securities that are traded on the exchange. By purchasing stocks, you become a co-owner of the company that issued them.
Why do companies issue stocks?
Companies issue stocks to get funding for development. The business grows, profit increases and shareholders get richer.
Why do people buy stocks?
People buy stocks in order to make money from dividends and security growth.
Which stocks should I buy?
How to Buy Stocks?
Just 10 minutes and you’re a shareholder!Select stocks
What if the price of stock drops?
You can, and should, make money on this.
- Don't worry – stocks go up and down every second.
- Reliable stocks almost always go up in the long run.
- Have securities dropped in price? That’s usually a reason to buy more.
Stocks went up in price. What next?
There are four simple steps to profit:
- Instruct the broker to sell your stocks.
- Instruct the broker to withdraw the money to a bank card.
- Wait for the money to come in.
- The money is yours! Use it as you please.
Your Money is Secure
Your investments are protected by European legislation and are insured up to 20,000 euros.
Purchased securities are your property. You can get proof of ownership documents.
Freedom Finance is CySEC licenced and fully MiFID II compliant
Business transparency and reliability is confirmed by US NASDAQ stock exchange auditors.