Stocks: What are they?
These are the securities that are sold on the exchange. By purchasing stocks, you become a co-owner of the company that issued them.
Why do companies issue stocks?
To get funding for development. The business is growing, profits are increasing, and shareholders are getting richer.
Why do people buy stocks?
To earn on dividends and securities growth.
How to choose stocks to purchase?
How to buy stocks?
Just 10 minutes and you are a shareholder!Select stocks
What if the stocks fall in price?
You can and should earn on this
- Don't worry: stocks go up and down every second.
- Stocks of reliable companies almost always grow in the long run.
- Securities fell in price? This is often the reason to buy more.
Stocks increased in price. What's next?
Four simple steps to profit
- Instruct the broker to sell the stocks.
- Instruct the broker to withdraw the money to a bank card
- Wait for the money to arrive
- The money is yours! Use them as you wish
Your money is secure
Your investments are protected by European legislation and are insured up to 20,000 euros.
The purchased securities are your property. You can get proof of ownership documents.
Freedom Finance has a CySEC license and is fully compliant with the requirements of MiFID II
The transparency and reliability of the business is confirmed by the auditors of the US NASDAQ stock exchange.