• An EU-based subsidiary of Freedom Holding Corp. The holding was founded in 2008 and has 75 offices worldwide, with totally 2,000 employees. As of March 1, 2020, the holding's total equity is $142M, while the total amount of client assets under management is $523M.
• The only EU-based broker listed on the NASDAQ, the world's largest technology stock exchange. Our stock is traded side by side with Apple, Google, Facebook, and Intel.
• We are fully compliant with the MiFID II, a regulatory framework that ensures the highest investor protection level possible.
• We are a member of the Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME)
• We are classified as A (very low risk) by CreditSafe.
• Regulated by the CySEC, the BaFin, and the SEC.
For more information on regulation requirements, you can refer to a Forbes article where Evgeny Ler, our CFO, talked about audits and reviews the holding undergoes on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.